With Christmas just around the corner it’s a perfect time to think about all the fun, family things that the festive season brings.
One of my favourite Christmas Day activities as a child was playing games. Hours would be spent in the run up to the big day circling various board games in the Argos catalogue to make sure Father Christmas knew which ones I wanted.
Then on Christmas evening more hours still would be spent ploughing through instruction booklets before getting stuck in!
This year, of course, a decent chunk of the evening will be spent finding games suitable for a 3 year old. And then getting beaten at them by aforementioned 3 year old!
If you’re in the same boat, here’s something that might well be perfect.
Now, from the name it may sound like a mixture of pass the parcel and pigs in blankets, but Pass The Pigs is something very different!
Fantastic fun for the whole family, Pass the Pigs is so easy to play, and uses hilarious pigs for dice. Simply throw the 2 piggies up in the air and see how they land. Compare the pigs landing positions with your scorecard and earn points, the first to 100 wins. Will you roll a sider or start makin’ bacon?!
Pass the Pigs comes in a handy travel case, so if you are traveling to see family over the festive period it’s the perfect entertainment both on the go and while you’re recovering from turkey overload!
There’s two different versions of the game for different situations:
Pass the Pigs
• Hours of fun are guaranteed with this exciting Pass the Pigs game. Perfect for taking on the road, the Pass the Pigs game comes in a handy travel case, so there’s never a dull moment to be had!
• Pass the Pigs is a game of skill for 2-6 players, it comes with a handy carry case, 2 pencils, 2 pigs and a pocket-sized score card.
• Suitable for ages 3+ and available for £9.99rrp.
Pass the Pigs party
• The version for party animals! Now there are EIGHT pigs in the game to play with. Roll your piggies to try and be first to match the position on your card, get bonus points if you do it on your first go! Be the first to rack up 100 points. Aimed at ages 7+ and available for £14.99rrp.
o 8 small plastic piggies (four pairs)
o Deck of 30 cards
o Carry case
Products from Amazon.co.uk‹ ›
Win, Win, Win
To win either of these games you can enter our super easy Twitter giveaway. Here’s the rules for you:
Retweet our pinned post on Twitter and follow @youhave2laugh by midnight on 7th December 2017 for a chance to win a copy of Pass The Pigs or Pass The Pigs Party Edition.
- Entrants must retweet and follow @youhave2laugh to be eligible for the giveaway.
- You must be following @youhave2laugh until the draw is made to remain eligible for the prize.
- By entering the prize draw you are accepting all terms and conditions.
- Two winners will be drawn by random selection from all complete Retweets & followers logged during the promotional period. One will receive Pass The Pigs and one will receive Pass The Pigs Party Edition. No purchase necessary.
- The winners will be selected at random on 8th December. The winner will then be contacted by direct message.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 only.
- Should we be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 2 days of contacting them, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- One entry per valid twitter account.
Good luck everyone!