If you can contain your excitement long enough to see through the tears of joy streaming down your face you will see that it’s the very first ever interview on the website as part of our ‘So You Think You’re Funny?‘ series! Yes, I know, it really IS mind-blowing and life-changing all at the same time.
To start us off on our journey of comedic enlightenment, Sarah from Mumzilla was the first one to accept our challenge and therefore is our first featured comedy-parent-blogger-interview-type-person. BEHOLD!
1. Tell us about yourself in 20 words or less:
Sarcastic, scatterbrained, honest, generous, bored housewife who decided to make herself a job on the internet that didn’t involve flashing.
2. Now do the same as if through the eyes of your worst enemy:
I don’t have any enemies. Though some might say I am a lazy scut who never wears any nice make up or cleans the house.
3. When and why did your child(ren) last make you laugh?
4. Do you try to be funny when you are writing? Tell us a bit about your blogging ‘process’.
5. What do you think is the funniest thing you’ve ever written?
6. What or who do you rate as the funniest…
TV Show? I like all the American Sitcoms…
Comedian? French & Saunders (sorry I know that’s 2)
Writer/blogger? I love R is for Hoppit – clever and funny.
7. Do your friends/family find you funny in ‘real life’?
8. Go on, tell us a joke.
9. What’s your tipple?
10. If you could only have one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
11. Complete the sentence; ‘Before I had a child…’
12. In your opinion, what is the worst children’s TV show, and why?
13. Please tell us about your blog and why we should visit:
It’s at www.mumzilla.co.uk and it might make you laugh – or you can at least admire how pretty I’ve made it 😀
You can track down Sarah on social media in the following places:
One day people will be interviewed on This Morning and reveal that their big break came by being featured on this interview series. With that in mind, if you would like to take part just drop us an email to email@example.com – it could be the start of the rest of your life…